Sunday 11 April 2010

Pimp My Waka

I've had the good fortune to link up with kiwi artist Sam Clark (www.samclark.co.nz/), his stylized drawings of native NZ birds really captivated me. I'm keen to display one his drawings of the Karearea on the boat to make it stand out a bit and maybe show some pride in the kiwi heritage, even though my accent is going more and more each day!  Sam has just sent me this custom image to convert into a vinyl transfer and go on the boat. Comments welcome, especially on where on the side of the boat to put it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Dan!
    I think that would look really good just in front of the mainbeam - about 30cm in front and needs to be big enough to reach from just above static waterline almost to the deck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, Thanks, I'll give that a go, Dan

    ReplyDelete